We have prepared beds for our fall garden, planted a few seeds, and as soon as winter vegetables are available at the garden center, we will add a row of cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and some broccoli plus winter greens. Roasted cauliflower is a favorite in our house so we have tried a variety of recipes. This was a favorite.
Roasted Cinnamon Spice Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 3 pounds), cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Toss florets in melted butter, sprinkle with sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, and cinnamon, and spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast at 450° F for 20-25 minutes or until golden, fork tender, and crispy brown on the edges.