Our eight year old granddaughter, Skye, made lunch for her Papa Joe yesterday – Deviled Eggs, her own recipe. This is the way she declares is best!
1. Buy large brown eggs.
2. Bring 4 eggs to a boil. Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 12 minutes.
3. Drain, add cool water to pot and let cool long enough to peel.
4. Peel eggs, cut them in half long ways, and take out the yolk without breaking the rest of the egg.
5. Add 1/3 cup mayonnaise with olive oil to yolks in a bowl.
6 Mash together with a fork.
7. Add a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper and mash again.
8. Use a teaspoon to move the filling into the egg whites.